Out of hours service
If you require urgent medical assistance from when the surgery is closed, please dial 111 for our Out-of-Hours service.
Please be advised, the Out-of-Hours service is for URGENT cases only. Calls are often received for problems that could quite safely and effectively be managed until the next available appointment. If your problem can wait until the next working day, please contact the surgery during our opening hours to book an appointment.
Walk in and Urgent Care Centres
NHS Urgent Care, Minor Injuries and Walk-in Centres give you fast access to health advice and treatment from experienced GPs and nurses on a range of minor illnesses and injuries, including:
- minor cuts and wound care
- muscle and joint injuries, strains and sprains
- skin complaints
- emergency contraception and contraceptive advice
- bites and stings
- stomach ache
Centres can be found at:
- Urgent Care Walk In Centre - George Eliot Hospital, Eliot Way, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 7DJ, open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.
- Coventry NHS Walk-In-Centre - Stoney Stanton Road, Coventry, CV1 4FS Open 8am to 10pm, Monday - Friday.
Accident and Emergency department
- University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire, Clifford Bridge Road, Coventry, CV2 2DX
- George Eliot Hospital, College Street, Nuneaton, CV10 7DJ