Listed below you will find a list of charity websites:-
Age Concern and Help the Aged are now Age UK, the largest charity working for older people.
Charitable organization supporting stroke survivors and their families
Supporting blind and partially sighted people in the UK
Support group for patients with macular disease
The Alzheimer's Society Resources Find Out More About Dementia Here!
Find information on how to protect your child and prevent abuse
- Surgery - 024 76315432
- Surgery fax number - 024 76310038
- Out of Hours Emergency Service - 024 76865300
- NHS Direct - 08454647
- District Nurses - 01926 600818
- Health Visitors - 024 76314277
- George Eliot Hospital - 024 76351351
- University Hospital Coventry & Warwickshire - 02476 964000
- Warwickshire Primary Care Trust- 024 76642200
- Participation Group - 02476 315432
- Social Services Bedworth - 024 76643838
- Not and emergency?
- Don't know who to call?
- There's now one number for NHS services in Warwickshire
0300 247 111
is a local rate umber available 24hrs a day 7 days a week. You can also visit their website for further information,
The above link will take you direct to the NHS Direct website, where you can source many types of conditions, self-help guide,Health advice and information and much more.
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) Service
Tel: 02476 671090
IAPT Central Booking Service, City Of Coventry Health Centre, Paybody Building, 2 Stoney Stanton Road, Coventry, CV1 4FS
IAPT accept referrals for people aged 16+ from all communities. They can self refer on the telephone number above.
02476 865036 - Physiotherapy Department based at the Health Centre building